- Mathew, P., & Harley, T. (2016). Refugees, Regionalism and Responsibility.
- Mathew, P. (2015). Courting disaster? Regional agreements for protection elsewhere and the courts. In Migration and Integration in Europe, Southeast Asia, and Australia: A Comparative Perspective (pp. 161–186).
- Mathew, P. (2013). Draft Dodger/Deserter or Dissenter? Conscientious objection as grounds for refugee status. In Contemporary Issues in Refugee Law (pp. 165–195).
- Mathew, P. (2013). Responsibility, Regionalism and Refugees: What Lessons for Australia? In Protection of Refugees and Displaced Persons in the Asia-Pacific Region (pp. 13–34).
- Mathew, P. (2013). The Shifting Boundaries and Content of Protection: the Internal Protection Alternative Revisited. In The Ashgate Research Companion to Migration Law, Theory and Policy (pp. 189–208).
- Mathew, P. (2012). Reworking the Relationship Between Asylum and Employment.
- Mathew, P. (2012). First Do No Harm: Refugee Law as a Response to Armed Conflict. In Protecting Civilians during Violent Conflict: Theoretical and practical issues for the 21st Century (pp. 159–182).
- Mathew, P. (2011). Non-state actors in refugee law: Letat cest moi. Refugee law as a response to non state action. In Participants in the International Legal System: Multiple Perspectives on Non-State Actors in International Law (pp. 390–406).
|Co-supervising two PhD students on refugee rights topics.|