Cities Research Institute
School of Environment and Science
Dean (Research), Arts, Education & Law Group
Introduction to Environmental Sustainability (1043SCG)
- Dolley, J., & Howes, M. (2017). A Growing Movement: Motivations for Joining Community Gardens. Presented at the Sustainable Development and Planning 2017, Bristol, United Kingdom (2017).
- Dolley, J., & Wyatt-Smith, C. (2013). Curriculum literacies and the school garden. Literacy Learning: the Middle Years, 21(1), 34–47.
- Stenton, J., & Dolley, J. (2004). The use of online surveys in capturing large-scale data. In B. B., Fiona Bryer & Dick Roebuck (Ed.), . Presented at the 2nd Annual International Conference on Cognition, Language and Special Education, Surfers Paradise, Australia (2004).
- Wyatt-Smith, C., & Dolley, J. (2003). Reporting literacy outcomes in middle schooling: exploring what parents say about testing and improvement. Australian Journal of Middle Schooling, 3(1), 15–23.
- Wyatt-Smith, C., Jolly, P., & Dolley, J. (2003). Comparative achievement of HEFA and FPOS undergraduate students: An Australian case study. In B. B., F. Bryer, D. Roebuck (Ed.), . Presented at the 1st Annual International Conference on Cognition, Language, and Special Education Research, Surfers Paradise, Australia (2003).
- Wyatt-Smith, C., & Dolley, J. (2000). Teacher indexes of year 5 writing performance. Literacy Learning: the Middle Years, 8 (2), 23–33.
Conference Paper"A growing movement: Motivations for joining community gardens", Sustainable Development and Planning 2017, UK, 2017,
PresentationPresentation, State of Australian Cites PhD Symposium, 2015,
OtherUrban Planning for Physical Activity and Nutrition: A Review of Evidence and Interventions (2008) Burke, M., Hatfield, E. & Pascoe, J., Urban Research Program Research Paper 22, Cities Research, 2008,
Teacher, In Person, Gold Coast Campus, Semester 1, 2018.
Teacher, In Person, Nathan Campus, Semester 1, 2018.
Teacher, Online, Online, Semester 1, 2018.
Apply for a PhD or research degree at Griffith
BSc Bachelor Of Science In Environment, Griffith University 1982 - 1985
GDipEd Graduate Diploma Of Education, University of Canberra 0-01 - 1986
MSc Master Of Science, Griffith University 2009 - 2012
AECURN Member (Cultural Geography sub-group), Australasian Early Career Urban Research Network (QLD) 2014 - Present
ARMS ., Australian Research Management Society