1. Griffith University School of Medicine
Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
2013 to present
Senior Lecturer (Clinical Skills)
2. Family Practice: Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
2010 to present
- General Practice
- public health
- United Kingdom
- Ifediora, C., & Azuike, E. C. (2019). Sustainable and cost‐effective teenage breast awareness campaigns: Insights from a Nigerian high school intervention study. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 1–11.
- Ekwochi, U., Ifediora, C., & Osuorah, C. D. I. (2018). A 4 Year Prospective Study of Clinico-bacterial Profile and Antibiogram of Neonatal Bacterial Sepsis at a Tertiary Health Facility in a Resource-limited Setting. Journal of Clinical Neonatology, 7(2), 80–88.
- Ifediora, C. (2018). Evaluation of aggression in Australian after-hours doctor home-visit services. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 24(2), 388–395.
- Ifediora, C. (2018). Insights into radiographic investigations for headaches in general practice. Family Practice, 1–8.
- Ifediora, C. (2018). Non-clinical factors associated with headache presentations in patients with psychological co-morbidities: a 7-year retrospective study. European Journal for Person Centered Healthcare, 6(4), 649–654.
- Ifediora, C., & Azuike, E. (2018). Tackling breast cancer in developing countries: insights from the knowledge, attitudes and practices on breast cancer and its prevention among Nigerian teenagers in secondary schools. Journal of Preventive Medicine and Hygiene, 59, E282–E300.
- Ifediora, C., & Azuike, E. C. (2018). Knowledge and attitudes about cervical cancer and its prevention among female secondary school students in Nigeria. Tropical Medicine and International Health, 1–40.
- Ifediora, C., & Azuike, E. C. (2018). Targeting cervical cancer campaigns on teenage high schoolers in resource-limited economies: lessons from an intervention study of Nigerian senior secondary school girls. Family Practice, 1–7.
- Ifediora, C., & Rogers, G. (2018). Continuity of care in after-hours house call medical services: An exploration of follow-up patterns in an Australian context. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 1–7.
- Ekwochi, U., Asinobi, I. N., Osuorah, C. D., Ndu, I. K., Ifediora, C., Amadi, O. F., … Okeke, B. I. (2017). Incidence and Predictors of Mortality Among Newborns With Perinatal Asphyxia: A 4-Year Prospective Study of Newborns Delivered in Health Care Facilities in Enugu, South-East Nigeria. Clinical Medicine Insights: Pediatrics, 11, 1–10.
- Ekwochi, U., Asinobi, I. N., Osuorah, D. C. I., Ndu, I. K., Ifediora, C., Amadi, O., F., & Mba, G. S. (2017). Pattern of Congenital Anomalies in Newborn: A 4-Year Surveillance of Newborns Delivered in a Tertiary Healthcare Facility in the South-East Nigeria. Journal of Tropical Pediatrics, 1–8.
- Ekwochi, U., Ifediora, C., Osuorah, C. D. I., Ndu, I. K., Asinobi, I., Amadi, O. F., … Okeke, I. B. (2017). Determinants of survival in low birth weight infants at a tertiary healthcare facility in the South Eastern Nigeria. Journal of Experimental Research, 5(1), 42–49.
- Ifediora, C. (2017). The determinants and engagement patterns of chaperones and chauffeurs by Australian doctors in after-hours house-call services. PeerJ, 5, e3218–1–e3218–13.
- Ifediora, C., & Rogers, G. (2017). Patient-reported impact of after-hours house-call services on the utilization of emergency department services in Australia. Family Practice, 1–6.
- Ekwochi, U., Osuorah, C. D. I., Ndu, I. K., Ifediora, C., Asinobi, I. N., & Eke, C. B. (2016). Food Taboos and Myths in South Eastern Nigeria: The Belief and Practice of Mothers in the Region. Journal of Ethnobiology and Ethnomedicine, 12(7), 1–6.
- Ifediora, C. (2016). Assessing the satisfaction levels among doctors who embark on after-hours home visits in Australia. Family Practice, 33(1), 82–88.
- Ifediora, C. (2016). Burnout among after-hours home visit doctors in Australia. BMC Family Practice, 17(2), 1–10.
- Ifediora, C. (2016). Quality in Australian after-hours doctor home visits: exploring the clinical, professional and security supports available to involved practitioners. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 1–8.
- Ifediora, C., & Pope, D. (2016). Assessing the Utilization of Needle-Stick Injury Protocols by General Practices in Liverpool. Family Medicine & Medical Science Research, 5(2), 1–5.
- Ifediora, C., & Rogers, G. (2016). Levels and predictors of patient satisfaction with doctor home-visit services in Australia. Family Practice, 1–8.
- Ndu, K., Ekwochi, U., Osuorah, C. D. I., Ifediora, C., Amadi, F., Asinobi, I., … Ulasi, T. (2016). Parental practice of child car safety in Enugu, Southeast Nigeria. Pediatric Health, Medicine and Therapeutics, 7, 141–148.
- Ekwochi, U., Ifediora, C., Osuorah, C., Ndu, I., Amadi, O., & Odetunde, I. (2015). Evaluation Of The Packed Cell Volume (PCV) As A Potential Screening Tool For Iron Deficiency Anaemia Among Under-5 Children In A Resource Limited Setting. Journal of Experimental Research, 3(2), 81–85.
- Ifediora, C. (2015). Associations of stress and burnout among Australian-based doctors involved in after-hours home visits. Australasian Medical Journal, 8(11), 345–356.
- Ifediora, C. (2015). Exploring the safety measures by doctors on after-hours house call services. Australasian Medical Journal, 8(7), 239–246.
MH Masters of Health, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, United Kingdom 2008
MBBS Bachelor Of Medicine And Bachelor Of Surgery, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Nigeria.