Are you Yun Wang?
Edit your profile
Dr Yun Wang is a Senior Lecturer at Griffith University. His previous postdoctoral training was completed at the University of Texas at Austin in the USA, and the University of Sydney. He received his PhD degree from Fudan University. He also briefly worked at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China. Dr Wang has published more than 100 refereed articles in high-impact journals including Nature and Nature Energy. Dr Wang’sgroup develop and use the multi-scale computational method to understand the properties of materials, interface/surface science, and mechanisms of chemical reactions, particularly in catalysis and renewable energy-related areas. The outcomes will advance fundamental understanding of the operational principles for green chemistry technologies. The developed solid knowledge and insights will enable the control of electronic properties of materials by changing their structure and composition under the working conditions, which can lead to improved device design to achieve better performance in practical applications.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberEnvironmental Futures Research Institute2010
- Bachelor of ScienceFudan University, China1992 - 1997
- Doctor Of PhilosophyFudan University, China1997 - 2002
- Provide First AidThe PM Safety Training, Gold Coast, QLD, Australia22 Jul 2018
- Mental Health First Aider - AccreditedGriffith University, Gold Coast, Australia12 Jun 2019 - 12 Jun 2022Earners have completed a 12 hr MHFA face-to-face or blended MHFA for Tertiary students course comprising e-learning modules & face-to-face workshop. Earners have achieved accreditation through MHFA. Earners have learned how to assist adults who are developing a mental health problem, experiencing the worsening of an existing mental health problem, or in a mental health crisis, until appropriate professional help is received or the crisis is resolved, using a practical, evidence-based action plan
- Postdoctoral FellowThe University of Texas at Austin, Department of Chemical Engineering, Austin, TX, United StatesComputational Materials SciencePostdoctoral FellowshipSupervised by Hwang GS
- Postdoctoral FellowThe University of Sydney, School of Chemistry, Sydney, NSW, AustraliaOrganic/inorganic hybrids, Interface Science, Charge TransferPostdoctoral FellowshipSupervised by Reimers JR