Are you Tingting Liu?
Edit your profile
Dr Tingting Liu is a lecturer in construction management at the School of Engineering and Built Environment, Griffith University, Queensland, Australia. She received a PhD in Civil Engineering from the University of Auckland, New Zealand and a Bachelor of Construction Management from Tianjin University, China. Prior to joining Griffith University, she worked as an Associate Professor at School of Economics and Management, Beijing Jiaotong University, China. Tingting's areas of research expertise include construction procurement, Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs), construction supply chain risk management and energy efficiency retrofit. Tingting has published extensively in internationally recognised journals, such as Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, International Journal of Project Management, Journal of Management in Engineering and Journal of Cleaner Production. In the last five years, she has secured 2 competitive external research grants, including the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC Research Grant) and 3 internal grants. Tingting is teaching 3 courses of Bachelor of Construction Management, including Construction Communication, Sustainable Construction and Construction Economics.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberCities Research Institute2019
- LecturerBeijing Jiaotong University, School of Economics and Management, Beijing, China8 Oct 2013 - 31 Dec 2016
- Associate ProfessorBeijing Jiaotong University, School of Economics and Management, Beijing, China2 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2018
- LecturerGriffith University, School of Engineering and Built Environment, Australia7 Jan 2019
- PhDThe University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand1 Dec 2008 - 1 Oct 2013
- Bachelor of Construction ManagementTianjin University, Tianjin, China1 Sep 2004 - 1 Jul 2008
- EnglishCan read, write, speak, understand and peer review
- Chinese (Mandarin)Can read, write, speak, understand and peer review