Are you Steven White?
Edit your profile
Steven teaches and researches in the area of animal protection law. He uses the literature of animal law, animal ethics, regulation and animal protection policy to inform his work. Steven's current research is focused on standards and standard-setting for companion and farm animal protection. Steven also teaches a first year, introductory course for commencing law students (Foundations of Law), and is First Year Coordinator (Nathan campus).
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberLaw Futures Centre2003
- Doctor of PhilosophyGriffith University
- Bachelor Of Laws With HonoursGriffith University
- Bachelor Of Science With HonoursUniversity of Melbourne
- Master Of Public Sector ManagementGriffith University