Are you Sarah Gardiner?
Edit your profile
Sarah Gardiner has a PhD in Marketing and is the Deputy Director of the Griffith Institute for Tourism. She has worked in the private and public sectors of the Australian tourism industry. Her research is published in leading tourism academic journals and she has written several book chapters on the topics of travel consumer behaviour, experience design and innovation. She regularly delivers presentations, consultancies and training for government and industry in these areas. She is especially interested in youth tourism and future tourism travel trends.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- DirectorGriffith Institute For Tourism2012
- Deputy DirectorGriffith Institute for Tourism, Australia9 Mar 2020
- PhD in MarketingGriffith University, Griffith University, Australia
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) / Bachelor of Exercise ScienceGriffith University, Griffith University, Australia
- EnglishCan read, write, speak, understand and peer review