Are you Sharon Latimer?
Edit your profile
Dr Sharon Latimer is a Registered Nurse with over 20 years' clinical experience in caring for older patients with medical, dermatological and rehabilitation needs. She commenced at Griffith University in 2009, teaching into the undergraduate Bachelor of Nursing program. Dr Latimer is currently a Senior Research Fellow in Patient Safety in Nursing in a conjoint position between Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service. In 2016, Sharon completed her PhD in patient participation in pressure injury prevention. Her other research areas include medication safety, adult education and social learning. She has methodological experience in quantitative (surveys, observations), qualitative (interviews) and mixed methods (meta-synthesis).
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberHealth Care Practice & Survivorship2018
- Senior Research fellow (patient safety in nursing)Griffith University and Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service, School of Nursing and Midwifery, Southport, Australia30 Oct 2017
- Doctor of PhilosophyGriffith University1 Jan 2011 - 1 Jan 2016
- Master Of Advanced PracticeGriffith University
- Master Of NursingUniversity of Southern Queensland
- Bachelor of NursingThe University of New England
- Graduate Certificate In Learning And TeachingUniversity of Southern Queensland2008 - 2009