Are you Ruby Michael?
Edit your profile
Dr Ruby Michael is an engineer and ecologist with 16 years experience working with industry to design, construct and evaluate the performance of full-scale soil-plant systems for waste containment (phytocaps) that optimise engineering, ecological and social benefits.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberCities Research Institute2016
- Lecturer in Ecological EngineeringGriffith University, School of Engineering and Built Environment, Nathan, Australia2016
- PhDThe University of Melbourne, Australia
- Bachelor of Engineering with HonoursThe University of Melbourne, Australia
- Bachelor of Science (Ecology)The University of Melbourne, Australia