Are you Rongrong Yu?
Edit your profile
Dr Rongrong Yu is a lecturer in architecture, and her research interests cover broad areas of architectural computing, computational analysis and design cognition. She is passionate about demystifying and scientifically quantifying design and design processes, to lead to greater understanding and architectural solutions. Her research includes using computational methods to analyse and understand buildings/urban spaces, exploring designers’ cognitive behaviour in digital design environments based on protocol and biometrical analysis, and creating parametric design systems that reflect specific spatial characteristics. Dr Yu’s research has been published in high impact journals and major international conferences, within architecture and design computing fields. She’s also a reviewer and editorial board member, for several international journals and conferences. Dr Yu is an accredited supervisor, she’s available for PhD supervision in relevant research topics.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberCities Research Institute2018
- MemberGriffith Centre for Design and Innovation Research, Australia1 Jan 2019
- Doctor of PhilosophyThe University of Newcastle, Australia
- Master of ArchitectureHarbin Institute of Technology, China
- Bachelor of ArchitectureHarbin Institute of Technology, China
- Fundamentals in University Teaching CertificateThe University of Newcastle