Are you Robyn Cameron?
Edit your profile
Robyn is a Senior Lecturer and Director of Engagement in the Department of Accounting Finance and Economics with the Griffith Business School. Robyn’s academic qualifications include a Bachelor of Business with First Class Honours from Griffith University, and a PhD in Accounting. Her research interests span Financial Accounting, Financial Planning and Accounting Education and has supervised 2 PhD completions. She has published in various national and international journals including Australian Accounting Review, Accounting Education: An international journal, Journal of Business Ethics Education, Journal of Accounting & Organizational Change and Jassa the Finsia Journal of Applied Finance. Robyn has taught in both undergraduate and postgraduate courses and has a number of years’ experience in teaching and learning leadership roles, with five years as the Program Director of the Bachelor of Commerce program. Her teaching areas include: Accounting Principles, Accounting Theory and Practice, Financial Accounting Theory and Auditing. Robyn’s teaching effectiveness is demonstrated through a Griffith University Learning and Teaching Citation for ‘Approaches to teaching that influence, motivate and inspire students to learn’ and ‘Approaches to assessment and feedback that foster independent learning’ Prior to joining Academia Robyn held accounting positions in the Finance Industry for eighteen years. She is also a CPA, MAICD and a fellow of the IPA.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- Senior LecturerGriffith University, Accounting Finance & Economics, Gold Coast, Australia1 Jan 2015
- LecturerGriffith University, Accounting Finance & Economics, Australia2004 - 2014
- Director of Engagement-AFEGriffith University, Griffith University, Australia2017
- Program Director-Bachelor of CommerceGriffith University, Griffith University, AustraliaJan 2012 - Dec 2016
- Doctor of PhilosophyGriffith University
- Bachelor Of Business With HonoursGriffith University
- Bachelor of Business AccountingGriffith University
- Associate Diploma of Business AccountingSydney Technical College