Are you Robert Mason?
Edit your profile
Dr Robert Mason is a cultural historian, whose research focusses on social memories and heritage connected with violence, displacement and difficult pasts. Robert explores how intercultural encounters influence our experience of community in the present moment. His research rests on two key pillars: the exploration of the past through archival records and oral testimonies; and, communities' experience of the past through critical analysis of museums and heritage. In both these pillars, his work brings forward voices and experiences of those at the risk of exclusion and injustice.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberGriffith Centre for Social and Cultural Research2016
- Doctor Of PhilosophyUniversity of Queensland1 Jan 2004 - 1 Jan 2009
- Master Of International Studies (Peace and Conflict Resolution)University of Queensland, Australia1 Jan 2005 - 1 Jan 2008
- Master of ArtsUniversity of Oxford1 Jan 2000 - 1 Jan 2003
- Spanish - Latin AmericanCan read, write, speak, understand and peer review
- FrenchCan read, write, speak, understand and peer review
- PortugueseCan read, understand and peer review