Are you Robert Mason?
Edit your profile
I'm passionate about the human experience of migration and displacement. My research asks how societies make sense of the past in everyday life. My work explores migration, violence and emotions, through the study of memory, history and heritage. I currently teach courses on Migration and Settlement, Conflict and Forced Displacement - challenging students to find fresh solutions to some of the world's most challenging contemporary issues.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberGriffith Centre for Social and Cultural Research2016
- Master of ArtsUniversity of Oxford1 Jan 2000 - 1 Jan 2003
- Doctor Of PhilosophyUniversity of Queensland1 Jan 2004 - 1 Jan 2009
- Master Of International Studies (Peace and Conflict Resolution)University of Queensland, Australia1 Jan 2005 - 1 Jan 2008
- Spanish - Latin AmericanCan read, write, speak, understand and peer review
- FrenchCan read, write, speak, understand and peer review
- PortugueseCan read, understand and peer review