Are you Peter Daniels?
Edit your profile
Peter Daniels is an environmental and ecological economist at the School of Environment at Griffith University. He has an interdisciplinary undergraduate background in environmental science and has postgraduate qualifications in human geography (MA) and economics (PhD). His major research orientation is the relatively new trans-discipline of ecological economics with its emphasis on the biophysical consequences of economic activities and systems for environmental, economic and social sustainability.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberCities Research Institute2010 - 2010
- MemberEnvironmental Futures Research Institute2011
- PhD (Economics)University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
- Master of Arts (Human Geography)University of British Columbia, Canada
- BSc(Hons) (Environmental Science)Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia