Are you Natasha Madon?
Edit your profile
Dr. Natasha Madon is a Lecturer in the School of Criminology and Criminal Justice. Her research interests surround the policing of minority communities and how citizens perceive their treatment by police in both general investigation and counter-terrorism investigations. Relatedly, Dr. Madon's research also focuses on young people's perceptions of and experiences with various aspects of the criminal justice system, examining how their views relate to broader feelings of trust and legitimacy of criminal justice actors as well as the criminal justice system as a whole.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberGriffith Criminology Institute2015
- Postdoctoral Research FellowGriffith University, School of Criminology and Criminal Justice, Australia1 Jan 2015 - 1 Jan 2017
- LecturerGriffith University, School of Criminology and Criminal Justice, Australia2016
- PhDUniversity of Toronto, Canada
- MAUniversity of Toronto, Canada
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours)Simon Fraser University, Canada