Are you Michael Sievers?
Edit your profile
Dr Michael Sievers is a marine ecologist with the Global Wetlands Project (GLOW) at Griffith University, Gold Coast, Australia. His current research focusses on coastal wetland ecology (primarily seagrasses, mangroves and saltmarshes), ranging from conducting assessments to determine ecosystem health to running small-scale, multi-stressor experiments. Michael has extensive experience in aquaculture, with two key research areas: biofouling and animal welfare. He is also knowledgeable on urban ecology and ecological trap theory, with a PhD focusing on how urban stormwater wetlands function as habitat for native animals.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberAustralian Rivers Institute2018
- Research FellowInstitute of Marine Research, Matre, Norway2018 - 2018
- PhDThe University of Melbourne, Australia
- MSc - Marine BiologyThe University of Melbourne, Australia
- BSc - Marine BiologyThe University of Melbourne, Australia