Are you Maddy Slattery?
Edit your profile
My teaching is primarily focused on working in the mental health area. My main areas of interest for research include consumer engagement in health services, clinical supervision for mental health staff, and the use of the environment in mental health treatment (eg. bush adventure therapy).
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberDisability & Rehabilitation2018
- Bachelor Of Arts With HonoursUniversity of Queensland1998 - 1998
- Bachelor of ArtsUniversity of New South Wales1994 - 1997
- Doctor Of Philosophy In Clinical PsychologyGriffith University1999 - 2006
- Cert IV Training Assessment Certificate IV in Training and AssessmentIPL2009 - 2009