Are you Minglin Li?
Edit your profile
Dr Minglin Li is a Senior Lecturer in TESOL / Educational Linguistics in the School of Humanities, Languages and Social Science at Griffith University, Australia. Minglin has worked as a TESOL teacher trainer and educator since 1987. Her earlier research was in the area of strategies and skills EFL (English as a Foreign Language) teachers could utilize in their classrooms to maximize students' learning. With her Educational Linguistic specialty gained through her PhD research and encouraged by the publication of an EFL learners' dictionary, she has now keen interest in the field of Educational Linguistics, researching language education policy and planning in China, TESOL pedagogy, TESOL teacher education, TESOL curriculum study, and studies on learners' dictionary. She is also interested in Higher Degree Research (HDR) with a particular focus on the HDR program for international students studying at universities in English-speaking countries, exploring HDR curriculum and trans-cultural and trans-language practice in HDR education. She has taught English language and linguistics, second language acquisition, and is currently teaching second language teaching theories and approaches, second language curriculum design, and research methodology in TESOL. Minglin has been supervising PhD and Research Master students in her research areas since she joined Griffith University in 2010.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberGriffith Institute for Educational Research2010 - 2019
- Bachelor Of Arts In Languages And Applied LinguisticsShandong Teacher's University1983 - 1987
- Doctor Of PhilosophyUniversity of Queensland, Australia2004 - 2008
- Graduate Diploma Of Applied LinguisticsEast China Normal University, China1995 - 1996
- Master Of Arts In Applied LinguisticsShandong University, China1997 - 2000