Are you Matthew Bourne?
Edit your profile
Matthew Bourne is an Early Career Researcher and Lecturer in the School of Allied Health Sciences and Menzies Health Institute Queensland at Griffith University, and an Adjunct Researcher at La Trobe University’s Sport and Exercise Medicine Research Centre in Melbourne. Dr Bourne’s overarching research mission is to conduct world-class, multidisciplinary research in sport and exercise medicine, which has direct implications for improving clinical practice. He is primarily interested in the application of targeted exercise to prevent injury and enhance performance.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberDisability & Rehabilitation2018
- Graduate Certificate in University Learning and TeachingGriffith University, Australia2019 - 2020
- Doctor of PhilosophyQueensland University of Technology, Australia
- Bachelor of Business ManagementQueensland University of Technology, Australia
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Movement Studies) (Honours)Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- Bachelor of Exercise and Movement ScienceQueensland University of Technology, Australia