Are you Larry Crump?
Edit your profile
Larry Crump: Award winning researcher, teacher and occasional academic entrepreneur with expertise in international negotiation and international management. Teaching negotiation and management at the undergraduate and postgraduate level, and via seminars to diplomats and executives, while conducting research on multilateral, regional and bilateral negotiations. Examine negotiations involving the World Trade Organization, G20 Leaders’ Summits, APEC, the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change, the European Union, Mercosur, and over ten national governments. Recent research examines theories on negotiation closure and deadlocks, turning points, linkages, managing complexity, framing, and coalition formation. Substantial country-based knowledge of Australia and the United States, and considerable knowledge of Asia, Europe, Latin America and North America.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- Deputy DirectorAPEC Study Centre at Griffith University, Australia1 Jan 2015
- GBS-HREC RepresentativeGU Human Research Ethics Committee, Australia1 Jan 2014
- Research Ethics AdvisorDepartment of Business Strategy and Innovation, Australia1 Jan 2009
- MemberGriffith Asia Institute1 Jan 2018
- Senior FellowCentre for Global Cooperation Research, Germany1 Mar 2016 - 30 Jun 2017
- ProfessorKyung Hee University, College of International Studies, South Korea1 Jul 2014 - 30 Jun 2015
- International Management ConsultantSelf-employed (Tokyo, Japan)1 Jul 1986 - 1 Aug 1994
- Doctor of PhilosophySchool of Law, Griffith University, Australia1 Jan 1995 - 1 Jan 2002
- Master of Social WorkUniversity of Utah, United States1 Jan 1976 - 1 Jan 1979
- Bachelor of ScienceUtah State University, United States1 Jan 1971 - 1 Jan 1975