Are you Katrina Radford?
Edit your profile
Dr Katrina Radford holds a PhD in human resource management, Graduate Certificate in Higher Education, Masters of Human Resource Management, and Bachelor of Psychology with honours. Her primary area of research is 'managing an aged care workforce' and looks at how the sector can better retain and support workers to maximise productivity and improve workplace performance. This includes examining topics such as change management, implementation, managing an age diverse workforce, career management, retention and turnover. Her research findings have appeared in The Australian, ABC News, ABC radio, Quality Academic Journals and Industry Magazines. She is passionate about developing the aged care workforce further to ensure there is always someone to care for you when you need it the most.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberCentre for Work, Organisation and Wellbeing2014 - 2014
- MemberHealth Care Practice & Survivorship2018
- Master Of Human Resource ManagementGriffith University1 Jan 2007 - 1 Jan 2009
- Doctor Of PhilosophyGriffith University1 Jan 2011 - 1 Jan 2014
- Bachelor Of Psychology With HonoursGriffith University1 Jan 2003 - 1 Jan 2006
- Graduate Certificate in EducationGriffith University2015 - 2015