Are you Kimberley Reis?
Edit your profile
Dr Kimberley Reis is a Lecturer in the School of Environment and Science at Griffith University. Kim also leads the project on Local Food Resilience and Contingency at the Cities Research Institute. Her current research focuses on enabling urban, rural and regional communities to access locally-based food supplies and share responsibility for their own food resiliency in a changing climate.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberCities Research Institute1 Jan 2017
- First-Year and Commencing Student CoordinatorUrban and Environmental Planning Degree, Gold Coast Campus, Australia1 Jan 2019 - 1 Dec 2019
- Mentor, Griffith Honours CollegeUrban and Environmental Planning Degree, Nathan Campus1 Jan 2020
- Graduate Certificate in Higher EducationGriffith University, Australia2016 - 2017
- Doctor of PhilosophyGriffith University, Australia
- Bachelor of Science with First-Class HonoursGriffith University, Australia2012 - 2014