Are you Kelly Clanchy?
Edit your profile
Kelly Clanchy’s research area relates to the promotion of physical activity participation in adults with chronic disease and disability. This includes projects relating to the measurement of physical activity participation in individuals with a disability, mediators of physical activity participation, evaluation of physical activity promotion interventions, and the translation of evidence-based interventions into clinical practice.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberDisability & Rehabilitation1 Jan 2018
- MemberThe Hopkins Centre, Australia2018
- Lecturer, Exercise ScienceGriffith University, Gold Coast, Australia9 Feb 2015
- Doctorate of PhilosophyThe University of Queensland, Australia
- Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Education (GCTE)The University of New England, Australia
- Bachelor of Applied Science Human Movement Studies- Exercise Science (Hons)The University of Queensland, Australia
- Accredited Exercise PhysiologistExercise and Sports Science Australia