Are you Kerry Bodle?
Edit your profile
I have been contributing to the ongoing development of research into First Peoples with the attraction of several research grants that have supported her work in areas including business failure, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander financial literacy, and business and education fields. I have been active within the tertiary Indigenous education sphere with the first Indigenous business course at Griffith University, which is particularly relevant given the Griffith Reconciliation Action Plan and Griffith 2020 model recognising the ongoing need to attract and retain First Peoples higher degree students. My contributions to knowledge have increasingly influenced industry professionals, government policy-makers and educators around Australia.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberGriffith Asia Institute2019
- Senior Lecturer, GBS Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Aademic DirectorGriffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics, Southport, Australia1 Jan 2004 - 1 Jan 2019
- GBS Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Academic DirectorGriffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance & Economics, Southport, AustraliaJul 2019 - 2019
- Bachelor of Business AccountingGriffith University1995 - 1998
- Bachelor Of Commerce With HonoursGriffith University2003 - 2003
- Doctor Of PhilosophyGriffith University2004 - 2013