Are you Keiran Hardy?
Edit your profile
Dr Keiran Hardy is a postdoctoral research fellow in the Griffith Criminology Institute. He is currently undertaking a two-year research project, funded by Griffith University and the Griffith Criminology Institute, which examines global approaches to countering violent extremism. He has published extensively on counter-terrorism law and policy and comments regularly for Australian media. His research interests include counter-terrorism law, countering violent extremism, radicalisation, intelligence whistleblowing and cyber-terrorism. He is the author of Law in Australian Society: An Introduction to Principles and Process (Allen & Unwin, 2019).
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberGriffith Criminology Institute1 Jan 2016
- LecturerSchool of Criminology and Criminal Justice, Australia2016
- PhD (Law)University of New South Wales, Australia
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons 1)University of New South Wales, Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Politics & International Relations)University of New South Wales, Australia