Are you Karen Crawley?
Edit your profile
Dr Karen Crawley is a lecturer in the Griffith Law School. She is a graduate of the University of Sydney, with Honours in English Literature and in Law, and received her LLM and PhD from McGill University, where her postgraduate research was supported by the Canada Research Chair in Law and Discourse.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberLaw Futures Centre2011
- Bachelor Of Laws With HonoursUniversity of Sydney1998 - 2003
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours)Sydney University1998 - 2003
- Master Of LawsMcGill University Faculty of Law2005 - 2006
- Doctor Of PhilosophyMcGill University Faculty of Law2007 - 2012