Are you Jeung-Hwan Doh?
Edit your profile
Dr. Jeung Hwan Doh is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Engineering at Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus. He obtained Bachelor of Honours and Master of Honours in his Civil Engineering degree from University of Wollongong and obtained Ph.D from Griffith University. His current research focus is on Reinforced Concrete Walls, Slabs, Constructions material embodied energy consumption and Sustainable design method for concrete structures.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberCities Research Institute2016
- Senior LecturerGriffith University, School of Engineering and Built Environment, Australia2 Jan 2012 - 7 May 2020
- LecturerGriffith University, School of Engineering and Built Environment, Australia1 Jan 2007 - 31 Dec 2012
- Structural EngineeringBHPSteel Australia & Wesweb Civil and rail, Wollongong3 Nov 1995 - 28 Feb 1996
- Doctor Of PhilosophyGriffith University
- Master of EngineeringUniversity of Wollongong
- Bachelor Of Engineering With Honours In Civil EngineeringUniversity of Wollongong
- CPENG, NEREngineers Australia
- KoreanCan read, write, speak, understand and peer review