Are you Heather Green?
Edit your profile
Dr Heather Green is a clinical psychologist, health psychologist, and academic. She is the Director of Clinical Psychology Programs at Griffith University. Her research focuses on quality of life and self-management for people who are living with or at risk of chronic illnesses, such as cancer. Specific emphases include assessing, understanding and managing cognitive impairments associated with cancer; and lifestyle management, such as optimising physical activity and nutrition.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberHealth Care Practice & Survivorship1 Jan 2019
- Director (Clinical Psychology Programs)Griffith University, School of Applied Psychology, Australia1 Jan 2020
- Bachelor Of Science With HonoursUniversity of Queensland1992 - 1995
- Doctor Of Philosophy In Clinical PsychologyUniversity of Queensland1997 - 2001
- Graduate Certificate In Higher EducationGriffith University2010 - 2011