Are you Heather Stewart?
Edit your profile
Heather Stewart, PhD; SFHEA is a senior lecturer at Griffith University, Gold Coast, Australia. After more than 20 years of management experience in both corporate and small business, her current research focuses on sustainable management practices, organisational development and online higher education with an emphasis on collaboration, continual learning, and qualitative methods. Heather has been recognised for her online teaching at the program and course level. At present she teaches online into CSR, business ethics, management concepts, management problem solving and is the management discipline leader for Griffith Business School. Other leadership roles include Australasian Business Ethics Network Chair (ABEN) and Griffith Centre for Sustainable Enterprise (GCSE) Learning and Teaching Chair.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberGriffith Institute For Tourism2011 - 2014
- Member and Current ChairAustralasian Business Ethics Network, Australia1 Jan 2009
- Head of Discipline - BBus ManagementAshridge Business School, Business Strategy and Innovation, Australia1 Jan 2020
- Learning and Teaching ChairGriffith Centre for Sustainable Enterprise, Griffith University, Arundel, Australia1 Jan 2014
- Bachelor Of Business With HonoursGriffith University1 Jan 2010 - 1 Jan 2010
- Doctor Of PhilosophyGriffith University1 Jan 2011 - 1 Jan 2015
- Bachelor Of Business ManagementGriffith University1 Jan 1998 - 1 Jan 2009
- Senior Fellow - Higher Education Academy (SFHEA)Higher Education Academy, Australia
- Graduate Certificate In Higher EducationGriffith University
- Senior Fellow (SFHEA)Higher Education Academy