Are you Fran Humphries?
Edit your profile
Fran is the Program Leader of the Law and Nature Program at the Law Futures Centre and a Senior Research Fellow specialising in international environmental law. She is on a UN delegation for the negotiation of an oceans treaty and a research consultant for projects relating to aquatic genetic resources. Fran's expertise is primarily in the area of biological resource law, having spent over a decade developing fisheries, aquaculture and biosecurity law in the Queensland government, followed by several years of legal research in genetic resources and intellectual property as part of her PhD and postdoctoral research. She has also worked as a mediator and a lecturer in law.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberLaw Futures Centre2017
- MemberAustralian Rivers Institute2019
- Bachelor Of Laws With HonoursUniverisity of Queensland, Australia1993 - 1998
- Master of LawsDalhousie University, Canada1999 - 2000
- Doctor Of PhilosophyGriffith University, Australia2013 - 2016
- Bachelor Of Arts In HumanitiesUniversity of Queensland, Australia1993 - 1998