Are you Fan Zhang?
Edit your profile
Dr Fan Zhang's research expertise relates to indoor environmental quality (IEQ), occupant comfort and productivity, post-occupancy evaluation (POE), new ways of working & workspace design, and building performance simulation. Her publication track record features papers in the indoor environmental quality, contemporary workspace design and sustainable design & energy efficiency research fields. Her work has been published in peer-reviewed and high-impact international journals and conferences.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberCities Research Institute2018
- Master of ScienceNottingham University
- Doctor of PhilosophyThe University of Sydney
- Green Star Accredited Professional-Design & As BuiltGreen Building Council of Australia
- Associate FellowHigher Education Academy, York, United Kingdom
- Research AssociateThe University of Sydney, AustraliaPostdoctoral Research
- EnglishCan read, write, speak, understand and peer review
- Chinese (Mandarin)Can read, write, speak, understand and peer review