Are you Edward Mussawir?
Edit your profile
Dr Edward Mussawir is a lecturer in the Griffith Law School. His research covers various themes in jurisprudence including jurisdiction, judgment, legal personality, the legal status of animals and the work of Gilles Deleuze. Dr Mussawir is the Managing Editor of the Griffith Law Review: Law, Theory, Society and teaches civil procedure and legal theory.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberLaw Futures Centre2011
- Bachelor Of Laws With HonoursUniversity of Melbourne
- Master of LawsUniversity of Melbourne
- Doctor of PhilosophyUniversity of Melbourne
- BSc Bachelor of ScienceUniversity of Melbourne