Are you Edoardo Bertone?
Edit your profile
Dr. Edoardo Bertone is a lecturer at the School of Engineering & Built Environment and Cities Research Institute, Griffith University. He holds a Bachelor and Master degrees in Civil Engineering from the Polytechnic University of Turin (Italy) and a PhD in Water Resources Engineering from Griffith. He has a current research focus on data-driven modelling, Bayesian Network and System Dynamics modelling applied to the water resources management (e.g. water treatment optimisation and cost reduction), water-energy nexus, environmental health and climate change adaptation fields. Since the completion of his PhD in 2015, he has worked in research projects involving all the main Australian water utilities, as well as a number of city councils, government organisations and private companies. He is now an active researcher of the SeaCities research group.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberAustralian Rivers Institute1 Jan 2019
- MemberCities Research Institute1 Jan 2019
- Research FellowGriffith University, School of Engineering, Gold Coast, Australia16 Mar 2015 - 1 Feb 2019
- PhD Eng PhD in EngineeringGriffith University2012 - 2015
- BEngCivil Bachelor Of Engineering In Civil EngineeringPolytechnic University of Turin2006 - 2009
- Master of Civil EngineeringPolytechnic University of Turin2009 - 2011