Are you David Saxby?
Edit your profile
Dr Saxby was graduated in 2016, with a PhD, from the Centre for Musculoskeletal Research at the School of Allied Health Sciences, Griffith University, Australia. Dr Saxby was graduated in 2010, with a MSc, from the School of Human Kinetics, University of Ottawa, Canada. Dr Saxby was graduated in 2008, with a BSc Hon, from the School of Human Kinetics, University of Ottawa, Canada.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberDisability & Rehabilitation1 Jan 2018
- ResearcherGriffith Centre for Biomedical and Rehabilitation Engineering, Gold Coast, Australia2018
- Senior LecturerGriffith University, School of Allied Health Sciences, Gold Coast, AustraliaJul 2019
- PhDGriffith University, Gold Coast, Australia
- MSc Biophysical SciencesUniversity of Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada2008 - 2010
- BSc Hon Human KineticsUniversity of Ottawa, Ottawa, Canada2004 - 2008
- Research FellowCentre for Musculoskeletal Research, Griffith Health Group, Gold Coast, Australia2015 - 2016Computational neuromusculoskeletal biomechanicsPostdoctoral FellowshipSupervised by Lloyd DG
- EnglishCan read, write, speak, understand and peer review
- FrenchCan read, speak and understand