Are you Jim Webb?
Edit your profile
Dr. Webb is a Senior Lecturer at Griffith University, Brisbane. He transitioned into hydrogen storage research and nano-materials in 2008 and has since published 40 journal papers. His research interests include materials for hydrogen storage, gas adsorption techniques at high pressure, hydrogen storage tanks and modelling, and fundamentals of hydrogen-metal interactions. He has an international reputation for experimental techniques in high pressure hydrogen gas sorption and has engaged in collaborative research in Denmark, Norway and Germany. He is an expert member of the IEA's Hydrogen Implementation Agreement and has collaborated on IEA publications.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberQueensland Micro and Nanotechnology Centre2009
- Bachelor Of Science With HonoursUniversity of Queensland1980 - 1980
- Diploma of Computing ScienceUniversity of Queensland1981 - 1981
- Doctor Of PhilosophyGriffith University1982 - 1986
- BSc Bachelor of ScienceUQ
- Graduate Certificate in EducationGriffith University1994 - 1994