Are you Chris Butler?
Edit your profile
Dr Chris Butler is a Lecturer in the Griffith Law School. He studied politics and law at the University of Queensland and completed his PhD at Griffith University in 2004. He teaches undergraduate courses on Administrative Law and Environmental Justice and researches in the fields of social and legal theory, critical approaches to state power and urban political ecology.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberLaw Futures Centre, Australia2013
- MemberSocio-Legal Research Centre, Australia2003 - 2012
- Bachelor of ArtsThe University of Queensland
- Bachelor Of Laws (Hons)University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
- Doctor Of PhilosophyGriffith University, Australia