Are you Christine McDonald?
Edit your profile
Associate Professor Christine McDonald is currently the Deputy Dean (Learning and Teaching) and HDR Advocate of the Arts, Education and Law Group at Griffith University. She is also an Associate Editor of the Journal of Research in Science Teaching (USA). Christine is interested in enhancing the scientific literacy of all learners and her research programme explores how epistemic cognition in science (nature of science) is conceptualised by teachers and students and represented in science education curriculum materials. She has over a decade of experience in learning and teaching in higher education primarily in preservice science teacher education and more recently in research training for doctoral and research masters candidates.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberGriffith Institute for Educational Research2010
- Bachelor of ScienceGriffith University, Gold Coast, Australia
- Bachelor of Education (Honours)Griffith University, Gold Coast, Australia
- Doctor of PhilosophyQueensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
- Graduate Certificate in Higher EducationGriffith University, Gold Coast, Australia