Are you Charrlotte Seib?
Edit your profile
Dr Seib holds four tertiary qualifications in Nursing and a PhD in Public Health and Social Epidemiology (2007), conducted as part of a legislative review commissioned by the Queensland Government. In 2016, Dr Seib accepted a research-intensive position within the School of Nursing and Midwifery at Griffith University, an ERA 5 rated nursing school. Dr Seib co-leads the Women’s Wellness Research Group within Menzies Health Institute of Queensland, Griffith University, a group whose combined research activity exceeds $35 million in funding and 350 peer-reviewed publications in the past 5 years.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberHealth Care Practice & Survivorship, Australia2018
- Co-leadGriffith University, Women's Wellness Research Group, Gold Coast, QLD, Australia18 Jul 2016
- PhDQueensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
- MastersQueensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
- Graduate CertificateGriffith University, Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
- BachelorQueensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia