Are you Amanda McGuire?
Edit your profile
I am a nurse academic and researcher with extensive experience in a wide range of clinical, management, education and research roles within industry and tertiary education sectors. I am currently employed as a Lecturer in the School of Nursing and Midwifery at Griffith University and am a member of the Menzies Health Institute Queensland.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberHealth Care Practice & Survivorship2018
- Visiting Research FellowGold Coast University Hospital, AustraliaJul 2019
- Doctor of PhilosophyQueensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
- Master of Applied Science (Research)Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
- Bachelor of NursingUniversity of New England, Australia
- Diploma of Applied Science (Nursing)University of New England, Australia
- Graduate Certificate in Academic PracticeQueensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
- Registered NurseAustralian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency, Melbourne, AustraliaCurrent Licence to practice as Registered Nurse.