Are you Abraham Leung?
Edit your profile
Engaged early career researcher at the Cities Research Institute with research interests on the interrelationship of transport, land use and energy, with a strong skillset of spatial analysis and GIS. After thesis submission, was immediately appointed to a research fellow position at Griffith University. Beginning to attract and winning competitive grant income and consultancy work. Won the prestigious Endeavour Research Fellowship during PhD and a GU-SFU Collaborative Travel Grant. Developing an international research profile by significantly collaborating in the field of socio-spatial, land use & transport and equity with a growing research network. Demonstrated leadership in research supervision and training.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberCities Research Institute2018
- Doctor of PhilosophyGriffith University1 Jan 2014 - 1 Jan 2017
- Master Of DesignQueensland University of Technology / Ecole d'Architecture de Toulouse (France)1 Jan 2011 - 1 Jan 2013
- Bachelor of Urban and Regional PlanningUniversity of Queensland1 Jan 2005 - 1 Jan 2008
- EnglishCan read, write, speak, understand and peer review
- Chinese (Cantonese)Can read, write, speak and understand
- Chinese (Mandarin)Can read, write, speak and understand