Are you Todd Houston?
Edit your profile
Dr. Houston earned a PhD in Organic Chemistry at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, under the direction of Prof. Masato Koreeda. He then moved to the labs of Prof. Craig Townsend at Johns Hopkins where he won an NIH post-doctoral fellowship. He has been an independent teaching and research academic since 1996 save two stints of industry-related research in that time. He is currently an Associate Professor and HDR Convenor in the School of Enviroment and Science across the Nathan and Gold Coast campuses. His research is conducted at the Institute for Glycomics on the Gold Coast where he has been a Research Leader since 2005.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberGriffith Institute for Drug Discovery2007 - 2007
- MemberInstitute for Glycomics2003
- Associate ProfessorGriffith University, School of Environment and Science, Gold Coast, Australia1 Dec 2018
- Senior Lecturer and NSC Gold Coast LeaderGriffith University, School of Natural Sciences, Gold Coast, Australia1 Jan 2014 - 31 Dec 2017
- Senior LecturerGriffith University, School of Biomolecular and Physical Sciences, Nathan, Australia1 Jan 2007 - 1 Jan 2014
- LecturerGriffith University, School of Science, Nathan, Australia1 Jan 2002 - 1 Jan 2006
- Assistant ProfessorVirginia Commonwealth University, Chemistry, Richmond, United States1 Aug 1996 - 9 Jun 2001
- AstraZenaca R&DGriffith University, Nathan, Australia9 Jul 2001 - 25 Jan 2002
- Doctor Of PhilosophyUniversity of Michigan
- Bachelor of ScienceGraceland College