Are you Kylie Burns?
Edit your profile
Kylie Burns is an Associate Professor and Deputy Head of School in the Griffith Law School. She was previously a solicitor in insurance litigation with Feez Ruthning (now Allens Linklaters). Kylie has research and teaching expertise in personal injury law, accident compensation systems, judicial reasoning and cognition, e-professionalism and social media and liability of autonomous vehicles. She is a co-author of the leading Australian torts textbook (with Luntz, Hambly, Dietrich and Foster) Torts: Cases and Commentary. Kylie is very passionate about learning and teaching and student engagement. She has published in legal education, lead teaching workshops and seminar, and has been the recipient of teaching awards and grants including a National Citation from the Office for Learning and Teaching .
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberDisability & Rehabilitation2018
- MemberLaw Futures Centre2013
- Bachelor Of Laws With HonoursUniversity of Queensland
- Doctor Of PhilosophyGriffith University
- Bachelor of ArtsUniversity of Queensland
- Masters of LawQUT, Australia