Are you Gary Grant?
Edit your profile
Dr Grant, an Associate Professor in the School of Pharmacy and Pharmacy at Griffith University, has special interests in antibiotic therapy and the management of infectious diseases. His undergraduate and doctoral studies were completed at the University of Port Elizabeth, South Africa. Dr Grant is widely published in a number of fields, including the quality use of medicines, device-associated infections, factors influencing the prescribing of antibiotics, and the systemic consequences of bacterial virulence factors. He is an accomplished speaker and has authored papers presented at a range of national and international conferences.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberInfectious Diseases & Immunology2018
- Deputy Head (Learning and Teaching)Griffith University, School of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Gold Coast, Australia27 Nov 2015 - 27 Nov 2020
- Bachelor Of PharmacyUniversity of Port Elizabeth
- Doctor Of PhilosophyUniversity of Port Elizabeth
- Graduate Certificate In Higher EducationGRIFFITH UNIVERSITY2009 - 2010