Are you Dianne Shanley?
Edit your profile
Associate Professor Dianne Shanley is a clinical psychologist and the co-lead of the Changing HEalth SystemS (CHESS) research group within the Menzies Health Institute of Queensland at Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus. Her research interests involve co-design, implementation science, health service utilization and evaluation, access to health services, and evidence based practice in the assessment and treatment of child mental health problems.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberEPIC Health Systems1 Jan 2018
- Co-Lead, Changing Health Systems Research GroupMenzies Health Institute of Queensland, Australia2018
- Master Of ArtsThe University of Western Ontario2000 - 2002
- Bachelor Of Arts With HonoursThe University of Alberta1996 - 1999
- Doctor of PhilosophyThe University of Western Ontario2002 - 2007