Are you Bruce Buchan?
Edit your profile
Political ideas, concepts and debate have histories that shape our understanding. These sometimes concealed or half-forgotten histories still echo in the present. They also shape the future possibilities envisaged in our political discourse. Engaging in conceptual history means that we can recover the lost meanings of key terms to challenge and extend our political imaginations, and to deepen our political understanding.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberGriffith Criminology Institute2015 - 2017
- MemberGriffith Institute for Educational Research2013 - 2013
- MemberGriffith Centre for Social and Cultural Research2017
- Doctor Of PhilosophyAustralian national University
- Master of ArtsFlinders University of SA
- Bachelor Of Arts With HonoursFlinders University of SA
- Bachelor of ArtsFlinders University of SA