Are you Alexandra Coghlan?
Edit your profile
Dr Alexandra Coghlan is an Associate Professor in the Department of Tourism, Sport and Hotel Management at Griffith Business School. Her research focus is consumer behaviour and pro-environmental outcomes of tourism. Dr Coghlan also has a BSc(hons.) in marine biology and is a PADI-certified dive master. She has a 20-year career of working in national parks, especially the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. Her current research using virtual reality games as a way of informing tourists of the complexity of the Reef as an ecosystem. She has over 20 top-tier publications on tourism in the reef, and over 60 publications more broadly, including a textbook - Introduction to Sustainable Tourism (published by Goodfellows).
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberGriffith Institute For Tourism2011 - 2016
- Co-founder and directorEco Games, Australia30 Nov 2018
- Dive masterPADI
- Graduate Diploma EducationJames Cook University, Australia
- FrenchCan read, write, speak, understand and peer review
- Spanish - Latin AmericanCan read, write, speak and understand