Are you Kate Galloway?
Edit your profile
Dr Kate Galloway teaches and researches in property law and theory and lawyering in contemporary global contexts. Kate writes on the way in which the dominant conception of property law affects women, Indigenous Australians, and the environment; and on the intersection between law and technology. She is an award-winning leader in legal education, specializing in curriculum, and is the editor-in-chief of the Legal Education Review.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberLaw Futures Centre2020
- Adjunct Associate ProfessorUniversity of Western Australia, Perth, Australia1 Jan 2019
- Associate ProfessorBond University, Faculty of Law, Gold Coast, Australia2016 - 2019
- Senior LecturerJames Cook University, School of Law, Cairns, Australia2004 - 2016
- B EconUniversity of Queensland, Australia
- LLBUniversity of Queensland, Australia
- LLM (research)Queensland University of Technology, Australia
- PhDUniversity of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
- SolicitorSupreme Court of Qld
- SolicitorHigh Court of Australia