Are you Katarzyna Lion?
Edit your profile
Katarzyna Lion works as a Research Fellow at the Menzies Health Institute Queensland, Griffith University. Her research expertise covers the aspects of improving qualify of life, care and reducing the level of stigmatisation among people diagnosed with dementia. Her PhD thesis investigated the topic of stigmatisation in dementia across European countries: the UK, Poland and Italy at Wroclaw Medical University, Poland. Earlier she completed a Master’s Degree in psychology at the University of Wroclaw, Poland and a post-graduation course in neuropsychology.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberHealth Care Practice & Survivorship1 Jan 2020
- Research FellowGriffith University, Menzies Health Institute Queensland, Australia2019
- Doctoral DegreeWrocław Medical University, Department of Psychiatry, Wrocław, Poland
- Master of PsychologyUniversity of Wrocław, Wrocław, Poland
- MultiDem: “Multidisciplinary perspectives on Dementia”INTERDEM Academy Summer School, Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Postgraduating course in neuropsychological diagnosis and therapyMaria Curie-Skłodowska University, Lublin, Poland
- EnglishCan read, write, speak, understand and peer review
- PolishCan read, write, speak, understand and peer review