Are you Debbie Bargallie?
Edit your profile
Dr Debbie Bargallie is a descendent of the Kamilaroi and Wonnarua peoples of New South Wales. She is a Postdoctoral Senior Research Fellow with the Griffith Institute for Educational Research, Griffith University and is also a member of the Griffith Centre for Social and Cultural Research. Debbie holds a Doctor of Philosophy from the Queensland University of Technology and researches on race and racism. Her book Unmasking the racial contract: Indigenous voices on racism in the Australian Public Service (2020) is published by AIATSIS Aboriginal Studies Press.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberGriffith Institute for Educational Research2019
- MemberGriffith Centre for Social and Cultural Research1 Jan 2019
- Doctor of PhilosophyQueensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
- Master Social Policy and PlanningCharles Sturt University, Wagga Wagga, Australia
- Bachelor of Social ScienceSouthern Cross University, Lismore, Australia