Are you Sue Trevaskes?
Edit your profile
Sue Trevaskes Sue Trevaskes researches on Chinese criminal justice, governance and law. She has obtained over a million dollars in external grants including two ARC fellowships. As an adjunct director of a national centre, the Australian Centre on China in the World (CIW) at the Australian National University, she is head of the CIW China Justice research stream. Her research has resulted in a number of papers and books including the first books in English on criminal courts contemporary China (2007), policing serious crime in China (2010), and the death penalty reform in China (2012). She has also published numerous papers on Chinese justice in journals including The China Journal, The British Journal of Criminology, The China Quarterly, and Modern China. Her latest co-edited volumes are The Politics of Law and Stability in China (2014), Legal Reforms and Deprivation of Liberty in Contemporary China (2016) and the Justice: the China Experience (2017).
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberGriffith Criminology Institute2015
- MemberGriffith Centre for Social and Cultural Research2019
- MemberGriffith Asia Institute2003 - 2015
- MemberLaw Futures Centre2011 - 2011
- Doctor of PhilosophyGriffith University, Brisbane, Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons)Griffith University, Nathan, Australia
- Graduate Diploma Of EducationCanberra College of Education/University of Canberra, Canberra, Australia
- Bachelor of ArtsGriffith University, Brisbane, Australia