Are you Shanqing Zhang?
Edit your profile
Prof. Zhang has developed a series of patented and commercialized technologies for clean environment and clean energy applications based on functional nanomaterials. He was awarded Australia Research Council Future Fellow for 2009-2013. Currently, Prof. Zhang focuses on the design and synthesis of functional nanomaterials and polymers (binders and solid polymeric electrolyte) for energy conversion and storage devices (e.g, such as lithium ion batteries and other metal ion batteries), as well as the development of intelligent online and/or onsite sensors for environmental monitoring.
GRIFFITH UNIVERSITY APPOINTMENTS
- MemberEnvironmental Futures Research Institute2009
- MemberAustralian Rivers Institute2007 - 2009
- ARC Future Fellow and Program LeaderCenter for Clean Environment and Energy, Griffith University, School of Environment and Science, Griffith University, Gold Coast, Australia1 Jan 2009
- ProfessorGriffith University, School of Environment and Science, Gold Coast, Australia1 Jan 2016
- PhD (Chemistry)Griffith University, Gold Coast, Australia1 Feb 1998 - 17 Dec 2001
- B. Sc. (Chemistry)Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, China1 Sep 1986 - 30 Jun 1990